Monday, April 4, 2011

Are we really too busy to think about our environment?

Last Friday when I was walking in the way to the office; I was five minutes late.

And the unfortunate moment was supposed to occur at that time only when a nineteen years old boy who was standing around the parking area in Metro Station premises, asked me "Excuse me sir, can we talk about environment for ten minutes?" and I replied "I don't have time now."

 

I felt very bad to say no to him. Still I am feeling bad because he was the first person who took initiative and I don’t know when I will meet him again.

 

There are rare who take the step for good reason and many to ignore saying “some other time.

My request to you is not to ignore such opportunity and feel guilty like me.

 

Be the reason to make this world better and beautiful!!