Monday, January 4, 2010

My Love Story

A day with no errs, and all good news that is what I always wanted. You know it was my most beautiful day yet!

It was a lovely morning when I got a call (I was asleep) from one girl asking for my well being….I was frozen for a while and awaken as she repeated, “Hello, can u hear me?

Oh, yes. I am hearing you. How are you? I am so excited to here you.” - I suddenly replied. Again, she replied, “Good morning! I am good. There were some server problem, and I was sitting idle. I guess you aren’t too busy to talk.

Not at all” – I replied hastily. It was really an intense pleasure talking with her and it was like, clock has stopped ticking. “Oh God, it is 09:30 AM”- suddenly I noticed the clock.

Can I call you after few hours, I am getting late for office! - I said while locking up the door.”

And she replied- “Okay, I call you after you reach your office. Now the server problem has been fixed up. Bye, take care!

You too, and thanks for calling!” – I replied.

Follow this blog to get acknowledged for next post…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type your view regarding this post.