Monday, October 26, 2009

A Letter to You...

Dear Friend,

How are you?

I wish everything is well at your side, and time presents you with all the happiest moment as it passes.

I do not know why, but I feel so excited and happy when think of you. It feels great pleasure while writing something for you, it excites me to think more, and write more about you.

In fact, I have become your great fan, and you have many things that inspire me in happiness, and sorrow. Now I can say that you are my true friend, and we have built-up such a great bond that made us very special for each other.

I am waiting for your reply…

Take Good Care, and Have a Great Time Forever!

Your Truly,

VJ

2 comments:

  1. now tell me the the name to whome u are writing this letter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm,

    To my friend!!
    I have written for a reply, and so I got the same. :)

    Hey, I feel so delighted talking with my friend. The same thing feels while writing to you. Now there is a smiling on my face...

    Thanks a lot Lavanya!!
    You are really amazing by heart, and there are very few people in this world like you.

    Take Good Care!

    ReplyDelete

Type your view regarding this post.